WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PROCESSING?
It means any transaction performed on the basis of data with the processing of Personal Data such as obtaining non–automatic means, saving, storage, preservation, modification, reorganization, disclosure, transfer, takeover, making available, classification or prevention of use of it provided that personal data is fully or partially automated or part of any data recording system
WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
Some of your personal information is processed by TRABZONSPOR within the scope of the Services provided on the Site. This personal information may include: Your identification information, contact information, membership information, financial information, records of your marketing and contact preferences, IP address, pages you view on our site, if you visit our site with your mobile device, the data that identifies your mobile device and any other information that you explicitly choose to give and consent to or that we may obtain from third parties with your explicit consent may be collected, processed and recorded by us.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal information can be processed for the purpose of the planning and execution of our membership activities, for the necessary planning, evaluation and work done by our business units to benefit you from our products and services offered by Trabzonspor and / or related companies / organizations of Trabzonspor, the realization of commercial activities carried out by related companies / organizations of TRABZONSPOR and conducting business processes accordingly, realizing your demands and expectations and offering personal experience with the products and services offered to you, offering products and services tailored to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the people concerned; following-up and evaluation of requests, suggestions and complaints from related persons, customer satisfaction management and implementation of planning, statistics and satisfaction evaluation studies within this scope; determination and implementation of commercial, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-job security of TRABZONSPOR and the related persons in business relations with TRABZONSPOR, execution of business and commercial relations in accordance with the Associations Law and related legislation for the purposes defined by the association charter.
Your personal information may also be processed for the purpose of providing improvement and sustainability to provide better and more reliable products and services, and to enable third parties to perform other technical and similar functions (maintenance, support, backup services, etc.) as a service provider on our behalf.
In addition, your personal information may be used for advertising, marketing, promotion, promotion, campaign, offer, newsletter, event and similar information and other marketing communications for our products and services provided that you have explicit consent.
We process your personal data relying on one or more of the following legal grounds according to the abovementioned methods:
- Presence of your express consent,
- Processing requirement under the provisions of currently effective laws and regulations in Turkey;
- Necessity for protection of your or any other person’s life or bodily integrity, while you were unable to express consent due to actual disability,
- Requirement for the performance of the contract concluded with you or your company,
- Necessity to process your personal data for performance of our legal obligations,
- Publication of your personal data by you,
- Necessity for exercise or protection of our legal and contractual obligations,
- Requirement of processing your personal data for our legitimate interests, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not impaired.
We keep all personal data we process in accordance with the periods stipulated in KVKK and other legislation and in any case by taking all necessary administrative and technical measures unless the above-mentioned legitimate aims are eliminated.
WITH WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED WITH?
TRABZONSPOR may disclose your Personal Data for any of the following reasons: (i) in accordance with legal requirements; (ii) to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings and the requests of administrative or judicial authorities; (iii) in order to execute the Terms of Service; (iv) in order to protect its activities; (v) to carry out reasonable measures to protect the rights, privacy, security or property of TRABZONSPOR, you or third parties, or to make it possible to limit damages.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA OWNER?
We would like to state that you have the following rights concerning your data that is being processed within the structure of TRABZONSPOR:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed ,
- If your personal data is being processed, to obtain information about the same,
- To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether your personal data is used in line with its purpose ,
- If any, to learn about the third persons, to whom the data is transferred within Turkey or abroad and to learn which data was transferred,
- To request correction of processed personal data if the same is incomplete or incorrect,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of your personal data, to request notification of these procedures to third persons, to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your processed personal data, in case the reasons, requiring processing of your personal data cease to exist or in case your personal data become outdated,
- To contest a conclusion, which is unfavorable for you, arising as a result of analysis of your personal data exclusively via automatic systems,
- To request remedial of damages in case you suffer any damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can review “the Disclosure Text on Protection of Personal Data” for the application process for the above requests and you can submit your requests in writing or by registered electronic mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or via your e-mail address that you have previously informed us and registered in our system by filling in Application Form Within the Scope of KVKK’
Your requests will be evaluated free of charge within the shortest time and within thirty days at the latest according to the nature of the request. We may require additional verifications (sending messages to your registered phone, calling, etc.) to determine whether the application belongs to you and thus protect your rights depending on the nature of your request and the method of application. If there is a cost due to the fulfillment of your requests, we may only charge you the fees in the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.
We may accept or reject the requests made to TRABZONSPOR by explaining the reasons and forward this reply in writing or electronically to the requesting person. In case the request is accepted, we as TRABZONSPOR are obliged to fulfill the request immediately. If your requests are rejected, if you are not satisfied with the answer given by TRABZONSPOR or if no response is given, if no reply is given within 30 days from the date you were notified of the answer, you can lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Board within 30 days from the end of the 30-day period.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
In addition, TRABZONSPOR, in case of any conflict with the Data Owner, shall be able to store personal data for a limited period of time and in accordance with the relevant legislation in order to ensure the necessary defenses under the dispute.
PROVIDING DATA SECURITY
TRABZONSPOR undertakes to keep personal information strictly confidential, to consider it a secret obligation and provide the necessary and reasonable protections to protect the privacy, security and integrity of personal data, to take all necessary measures and to show due diligence in order to prevent any loss, misuse, unlawful use or alteration of such data and to prevent any unauthorized use or disclosure of all or any part of the personal information to the public domain without prejudice to its legal obligations.
TRABZONSPOR does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications, in case of linking to other applications through the Site.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding the interpretation or implementation of this Policy, you may forward them to the following contact addresses.
Trabzonspor Ticari Ürünler ve Turizm İşletmeciliği Tic. A.Ş.
Contact details : + 90 462 325 09 67
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Trabzonspor Kulübü Yönetim Binası Mehmet Ali Yılmaz Tesisleri Ahmet Suat Özyazıcı Cad. No 41 Ortahisar/Trabzon
Last Updated on : 06.01.2020